Here are the instructions on how to change the CCC relational database password:
1. Connect to the Windows Server hosting the CCC Server.
2. Stop the CCC Service.
3. Find the root directory where CCC is installed and open the “Server” directory (i.e. : C:\Program Files (x86)\IBM\Cognos Command Center\Server).
4. For backup purposes, make a copy of the file “SccServer.xml”.
5. Open the file “SccServer.xml” and remove the following encrypted login credentials (in the red box):
6. Place the new credentials here:
7. Restart the CCC Server and the clear text credentials will be replace with encrypted vales as in the example above.